Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Cluster Maps

Monday, May 3, 2010

This Emotional Life (2010)

I know, another documentary. I'm a sucker for documentaries. I can't help myself. This one was quiet interesting and new.
I really enjoyed how recent the information is and how in depth the stories are. It's nice to hear stories about passion and happiness and logical medical tests.
I highly recommend, but I think perhaps not watching all 4 + hours in one fell swoop would be beneficial . I watched this over 3 days and enjoyed it.
The personal stories were fascinating and relevant and are items you won't likely read or hear anywhere else.
I liked hearing from Chevy Chase and John Leguizamo.
It presented facts and opinions about happiness, fear, passion, depression, ECT, PTSD, and many other parts of life. I can't think of anyone who would watch this and not come away with some little tidbit of information about the human condition.
Highly enjoyable if you like NOVA like pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment