Universal translator

Website Translation Widget

Cluster Maps

Friday, April 30, 2010

Update

Currently I have 284 films in my Netflix queue, and I've rated 6,199. That's a lot. We'll see this year how many movies I'm able to review, albeit lightly though. I'm not big on heavy detailed reviews until after I've seen the movie myself. I generally write to give my opinion, my opinion only and what I thought about after seeing the movie and maybe what I got from the film, what I walked away with. I've always hated reading a review myself and thinking, great, now that I've heard every flaw and fault and plot twist, what should I do? I hate it when reviewers give away the whole darn thing.
It's not like most movies out today have that much variety. Everything's been done.
The next movie I'm expecting is Almost Famous, by Cameron Crowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment